Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big Deal


Yep I have something BIG to share..lol..ok ready for this..I'm PREGNANT..yep that's right pregnant..am I in abit of shock still..yes I sure am..lol..I'll share the story...

Well for the last week in a half I hadn't really been feeling like myself, I was always feeling tired, and also pukey and just plain lazy..but didn't really think anything of it just thought that my 3 kiddos had worn me down..so then on Friday June 4th Ryan and I went to the Drive-In and while watching one of the movies I said to him that I had been feeling different and thought that I could be pregnant, he just looked at me but said that he didn't really think I was..(we had been though this a couple times and the tests always came back negative)..so he thought it was more then likely just another scare so I kinda shrugged it off. After the drive in we went to shoppers and bought a test you know the one with 2 tests in it, just to see what the result would be and ease the mind, by that time I also had to pee really bad..lol..so we get home and I run into my apartment and grab the box with the pregnancy tests, take one out and then run to the bathroom..lol..so yep I peed on the stick and quite quickly the result came and it was POSITIVE!!!..so I start like hyperventalting and run out of the bathroom and go to Ryan he looks at me and all I could say was that the test was Positive, well wasn't he in shock he double checked the box and the insert in the box..lmao..and then after abit he asked me to go and pee on the other test so I did and sure enough that one came back positive too..so yep I'm pregnant and it's been confirmed by the doctor too..I spent yesterday in the doctors too because I have been having some uncomfortable cramping happening and wanted to be on the safe side and get it checked out..so the doctor checked me over and doesn't think that it's really anything but gave me a form for bloodwork and also an ultrasound request..


So today I went and had my blood done..and also made the appt for my ultrasound which is August 19th @ 9am ya that bloody long of a wait..it really sucks but what are you gonna do right?..today I felt abit better haven't had as much cramping so thats a good sign.

Well there's way more but my back is getting sore from sitting here, and I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna go lay down now..but I'll share the pic of my positive pregnancy tests..hehe..


Well Nighty Night!!




No comments: