Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well Hello Again..

Yes once again I have been a bad blogger..oops my bad just been so busy with life that I haven't had much time to blog so finally I have found some time because my house is clean and the boys are at school and Chloe is relaxing on the couch watching cartoons..so I have a few minutes to myself for a change..lol..anyways things are pretty good with me I'm now 15 weeks pregnant the baby is doing good, Ryan and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat a couple weeks ago and it made me melt I love hearing that sound and it just reassures you that all is ok cause I was kind of worried being that I am high risk because there is 2 hemorrhage's around the sac but they are very small and the doctor said no big cause for an alarm that it happens quite abit and to just relax when I can..so that's what I've been doing plus I go to bed early these days..lol..by 11pm I'm usually hitting the pillow..so at my last prenatal visit the doctor did an internal exam and physical, man I hate those..lol..but at least I got it over with so don't have to worry about getting another one for awhile..but all in all the baby looks good. I have another ultrasound coming up on October 15Th and hopefully the baby will give us a peek as to what sex it is..lol..Ryan and I both want to know the sex of the baby because it makes getting everything we need easier..and well I'm kinda stressed about getting everything as I have nothing this time around I gave all my baby stuff away when Chloe was like 2..so I'm starting all over again this time and it's stressful but I know I won't have to worry to much and that everything will come together..and I'm having my first baby shower, yes I have 3 kids but have never ever had a baby shower so I', pretty excited for that..Ryan and his mom are going to throw it for me at her house..I love his mom she's a very awesome lady. so ya that's about it on the pregnancy..in other news....

Dallas and Joshy are back to school, Dallas was very excited to go back and see all his friends, but Joshy was not as excited because he is now in grade 1 and well that involves going on a daily basis and he didn't like that too much and I was worried that I may have problems getting him to go but he did so well, he goes everyday without a fight and he's loving it which makes me feel so much better, and he loves his teacher and so does Dallas, so all is well for them.

Ryan and I are doing great, I'm still very much in love with him, and fall harder each passing day, he is the greatest man and really cares so much for me..he's going to be such an awesome dad to this baby I can already see it. He's very excited about the baby and comes with me to all my appointments and he's excited to be able to see the baby at the ultrasound. He's here usually everyday to see me, right now were not living together but after the baby comes he'll be moving in with me which is great cause I'll need the help and the sleep sometimes..lol..

Well I'm off I'm taking Chloe to the library so she can get some movies and some books..

xoxoxo

1 comment:

cloggie68 said...

Congrats on your pregnancy, great to hear you're doing well! My kiddos are back in school too, they must be around the same age (4 and 6)... great to read your stories.