Friday, July 4, 2008

Update:

It's been awhile since I last posted..Just been busy with the 3 kiddos and trying to entertain them since school is out and goes back in on September 2nd I believe..so far it's going ok but there are days that they drive me insane..lol..so I usually try to take them out to the beach or the park and we make weekly trips to the library it's only like 5 minutes from my place so it's not far but it gives them something to do..Right now the kids are getting ready to go to the dad's house for the weekend he'll be here to pick them up after work..after that I have to get ready Ryan and I are going to the drive-in tonight were going to see Wall-E and Hancock, the kids were supposed to come with us but Dave decided that he wanted them this weekend so now it's just the 2 of us going..hmm..what else is going on??..

Well trying to keep the house clean with 3 kids is dang near impossible, it seems like all my time is sent trying to keep this place clean..and everytime I'm cleaning 1 of the 3 is right behind me messing it all right back up..lol..oh well I guess I get credit for trying right??..hehe

Things with Ryan and I are still going great, he is truly a great guy and I really don't know what I'd do without him it's so nice to feel really loved for once in my life..we are engaged and I really couldn't be happier..life is good..the wedding probably won't be for another year and abit..were not rushing into it..

I'm kinda feeling shitty right now I think AF is making a visit really soon cause man I feel bloated and crampy..sometimes being a woman sucks..

I'll be posting some of my newest scrap pages on here soon, I just gotta remember to keep my blog up to date..hehe..I know I'm a bad blogger!!..

well that's all for now..

Photobucket

No comments: