Monday, March 3, 2008

WOW...It's March already....

the months seem to be flying by..I can't believe it's march already it's crazy...not much of a busy month for me though..My Brother's 15th B-day is on the 31st and still trying to think of what to get him..(A kick in the arse..sounds good)..lol..Anyways I've just been keeping busy with the kids and spending time with my man who is truly the greatest man alive..lol..although I have to admit I've been under abit of stress lately with the kids, they just won't listen to anything I say these days and there always fighting with eachother and lipping me and it's driving me nuts so I'm going to try and be firm and put them on a routine and show them how's boss around here cause right now they seem to think that they are the one's who wear the pants. Then last night I went to pick them up from the exes house and he lost Josh's mittens and hat..GRRR..I said to him "How do you expect me to send him to school without them" he just looked at me with a deer in the headlights look like how dumb can you be honestly..I'm getting tired of it every weekend the kids go there and I always pack them clothes and what not and never ever gt half of it back then when I ask him for it all back he doesn't know where it all is..well maybe you should be keeping track of it..but he doesn't care cause he's not the one buying the clothes or anything.
OK enough of that things with me and Ryan are great, I swear I fall more and more in love with him with everyday that passes he is truly awesome and I'm soo happy that I have him in my life...I can't even begin to explain the happiness that i feel now. This weekend that just passed we went and seen a movie and then just sat around and relaxed with each other it was just a nice weekend with him..I'm SOoOoO in LOVE with him...
well that's about all that's been happening here..I shall be back with more soon...

No comments: