Thursday, March 6, 2008

boredom.....

So it's after midnight, which now makes it friday the weekend is almost here thank goodness I need the break..Right now I'm sitting here bored outta my tree..lol..there'snothing to do..my whole place is clean and I took a nice bath earlier which was relaxing..I only have Chloe, the boys went to there dad's house for the night and he's taking them both to school in the morning..So it was a quiet night..I gave Chloe her bath and not long after she passed out and is now snoring..lol..I decided to come on her and post since I really have nothing else to do..Just waiting for Ryan to get here, he's coming to see me after work..isn't he a sweetie..hehe..I miss him so much when he's not here:(...then after he goes I'm gonna crash on the couch watching Reba..lol..yes I love Reba I have all the episodes on DVD..yes I know I'm a dork..:P..anyways that's about all I have to say right now..Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

xoxoxox....

No comments: