Monday, March 17, 2008

Revamped My Blog...

Well I thought it was time to do a blog Makeover not a huge one but I got a new header and put some butterflies on the side...I'm pretty happy with it:)..thought it was time for a change and the 2 pics on the blog header are of me and my hunny bunny Ryan he's the sweetest man alive I tell ya, I want to spend my whole life with that man..noone has any idea how well he treats me and all the love that he shows it's so nice and I'm very happy. I'm not used to being treated like I really mean something to someone but man does it ever feel nice..I Love ya Babe..xoxox..hehe..So my Birthday is coming up pretty fast I'll be 24 wow..52 more days YAY..can ya tell I'm doing a countdown:P..hehe..I'm very excited for my birthday this year because my awesome man has a big surprise for me..so i can't wait!!!!..anyways I'm heading off to bed now I'm finally feelig sleepy and it's 1:30 am here and my bed is calling me I'll be back to update some more tommorow..Nighty Night...xoxoxo

No comments: