Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day....

I know that it was yesterday but I was pretty busy so I didn't get a chance to post anything so well here i am now..lol..Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all hope that you all had a great day and got what you wanted..hehe...I didn't get to spend time with my baby yesterday because he works afternoons so the weeks that he does afternoon shift I don't see him all that much it sucks but I live with it and just miss him..lol..and so we decided that we wouldn't celevrate V-Day this weekend so ya I'm happy with that.
Yesterday I went to the city with my bestfriend and we went and got our nails done..but the stupid lady ripped us off...lol..long story..but anyways ya the nails look good I'm still trying to get used to them it's been about 2 years since I've had them done so I'm just trying to adjust to them..then we went out for lunch and then the mall where I went to get Ryan's V-Day gift which he should be excited about I had no idea what to get him and then realized that guy needs a cell phone..lol..it's hard because he doesn't have one so I can't always get ahold of him and just many other factors..so ya I purchased an LG Chocolate phone for my sweetie and I have to say that phone is pretty sweet it has everything on it I want it..lol..so he has a better phone then me now..but I was so happy to get it for him, can't wait till he opens it tonight..he has something for me and I have no idea what..so ya I'm pretty excited to see what it is..who knows I'll probably end up crying..hahaha..So ya no big plans here today just chillin and I have to finish cleaning and a load of laundry and then Dave will be here around 5-6 to pick up the kids for the weekend and I'll be bored..my bestfriend will be coming over and were gonna go driving in her New SUV and wow it's pretty pimp we call it the Princess Mobile..so ya and then Ryan will be coming over tonight after work I can't wait to see him. So ya that's about all for now have a great day.

1 comment:

Kos med papir og saks said...

wow, what a great gift you are giving your man, he will love it.

can't wait to hear what you got :)

have a nice sunday