Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I just wanted to say to all the Mommy's out there I hope that you all have a great Mother's Day!!!...I know I am..my oldest Dallas gave me a card, a book, a bookmark & some flower coupons that are good for to clean his room, his sister's room & the kitchen..tell me how sweet is he..lol..then all my kiddos gave me flowers to plant in my garden. and up it's been sweet.

Oh ya speaking of sweet I'll show ya that Sweet LO now..lol.. I bet your

drooling now..I know it makes me do that..and I have no ice cream *sniff*
I just hope that you all our enjoying your mommy's day and that you all taking it easy..well I'm posting away here I also wanted to post and tell you all about a couple new items at The Digi Shoppe from Faith True and Sarah J, they are really awesome so I don't want you all to miss out and not see these since they really our another must have for youre scrap Collection...ok Faith true has some new Seed Bead Confetti here's a preview..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and Sarah J has these stunning butterflies out..are they cute or what great for all the summer LO's that you will have here's a peview for those too...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So if you haven't added these to your collection you should head over there now and pick them up.:)...I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your day !!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Lukasmummy said...

Wow I love your blog header, sounds like you are having a fab mothers day (apart from the no ice cream) Hugs Crystal xx

Petra said...

you have a happy mothersday girl!! No kiddos over here, but sure enjoyed my day with mom and GM...:-)

What an sweet thing of Dallas...no coupons for doing the launfry, LOL. so cute!! Sounds like they´ve spoiled their sweet mom!!

This LO looks yummy, new york super fudge chunk is my fav, B&J´s...so delicous!!

Hugs!

Kitty said...

Happy mother's day!!

What a yummy layout! I love Ben and Jerry's!