Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Friday!!

Wow I can't believe that it's Friday already...where did the time go..I'm hoping to get some scrapping in today I have a really Sweet idea for a page..SO nothing to exciting here for me today just the usual..cleaning the house..it's still crappy outside looks like it might rain soon..Blah..On another note..have you seen Micheline Martin's new kit..it's a wowzer..I'm telling ya I can't wait to use it..it's just a beautiful kit and for today it is $1 so RUN RUN RUN to The Digi Shoppe and scoop it up!! Here's a preview of it for you all..Well I'm off to start my scrap page..MUAH!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Azrood said...

I can't wait to see this layout you've got planned! It sounds exciting! That's such a great deal on Micheline's kit! Her stuff is so awesome!

Unknown said...

ohhh I love that kit! Im just cleaning today to.. yuck.. so boring boring boring.. hope you get your page finished!

Petra said...

wow, this kit is lovely!! So sad, I already bought her shoppe last week...I should have waited a couple of days :-)
But hey, only 1$, that´s awsome!!

Have a great weekend!!