Wednesday, May 16, 2007

AHHHHHH

well today is the day...I have to pack for everyone here.Dave & Dallas are going away on there fishing trip tommorow to Timmins..and the other 2 kiddos and I our going to my Mom's tommorow till Monday..I can't really stay here as we live out in the country so I will have no way at all to get around not even to the grocery store..so it's just way better that I go to my mom's for the long weekend..since she lives in a city and has everything close to her. So my day will pretty much be spent with packing and cleaning the house, not only do I have to pack for all 3 kids plus myself and Dave but also Spike our Puppy Dog..lol..since he's coming with me to my mom's oh the fun...but I do have some awesome news..I'm now an Offical Cheerleader at The Digi Shoppe..YAY!!! I'm so excited about that..I really love it over there it's like my 2nd home. well that's about it for me for now..I might be around here and there during the weekend if my mom's computer is working.. MUAH!! and have a great long weekend!!

4 comments:

Petra said...

wow, sounds like an busy day for you!! Have fun at your mom´s!!

Congrats on being an offical cheerleader for the digi shoppe, that´s just awsome news!! yoohoo...Do you girls have like an special outfit to go with that? LOL

Have a great day!

cloggie68 said...

Congrats on the cheerleader news!! Sounds like an exciting thing... will have a look around there to see you busy cheerleading !!

Have fun this weekend!

Kitty said...

Congrats on being a cheerleader!

I hope you had a safe and fun trip!

Petra said...

hé girl...still on your trip???
Hope you´re having a great time!!