Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Back

Well I've been back for 2 days now..but have been really busy so finally decided to take some time and post on my blog...I had a good time at my mom's it was nice to get away for abit but also missed being home too..The guys fishing trip went really well..Dallas had a blast and they seen a Moose & a Bear on the way which I have some pics to share from there trip..Here's the Bear I've never
seen a Bear that close and well not sure that I'd really want too..lol..but the pic turned out good also here's a pic of the Moose they saw.







I gotta say that there pretty cool pics, I also have a few other pics to share of these 2 pics are of there way down, one's of the highway that they were on and the other is of a River that they passed. I really have to admit that Dave took pretty good pics and he's never really took pics with a Digi camera before..he's a newbie to it all..hahaha..so for his first real time I'll give him a B+...lol..so here's the rest of the pics from there trip.



and here's the last 2 pics one is of Dallas and the other Dave.. and that's it for the pics..well I better get going and get back to my cleaning just wanted to share those pics..Hope you all have a great day!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: