Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good Morning

well it's 9 am and I'm just sitting here enjoying my tea..Dallas is at school today..he was feeling better..which is great hopefully I'll be able to get more done around here today cleaning wise..gotta stop being a slacker..lol..I don't have to much to do today just a few things oh and of course the dreaded laundry no matter what I always have laundry..anybody know where I can find the Laundry Fairy..lol..Anyways I'm hoping to get all caught up on my scraps today that will take some stress off of me it's not like I have many to do but still I like being all caught up or it's stresses me, it's like a job ya know..lol.. I shall be back with some scrap pages for you all..oh wait a minute I do have one that I finished up yesterday..just need to put it up in my gallery's so with that not I'll leave you with this LO..Enjoy!! The kit is called "Playdate" By: Tabatha Reed

No comments: