Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OH OH OH

OK well Doreen posted some awesome pics of a place called Barron Canyon in Algonquin Park and I just loved the pics so I decided that Dave and I just have to go there this summer it just looks so beautiful and I'm also thinking about wanting to canoe through it too..me Canoe what..I hate boats specially canoes cause there's not to much too them that and the fact that I almost drowned on a canoe when i was younger I got trapped under one..but I'm willing to get back up on that horse and try again cause it's just breathtaking and I would love to experience it for myself here's some pics of it..So now I just gotta convince Dave I don't think it will take much though..I mean Outdoors, Canoeing, Fishing..that's usually a guys dream..lol..But I also want to take some pics and just have some time alone with my Husband to experience this beautiful place..I'm going to see if my mom will take my kiddos for a weekend this summer so we can go..I'll get it all planned then Dave just can't say no..lol and maybe I think it's too cool that we have the same name as the canyon..lol..I'll keep ya updated..

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh Amie... if you go to Barron canyon let me know, maybe we can meet up!!!!

Amie said...

ok that would be awesome..I was talking to my DH about it and he said probably so it's looking good:)