Monday, April 9, 2007

I know I know..

Yes I revamped my blog again..lol..but I did this awesome LO yesterday that really inspired me and I thought to myself..that would look awesome as my blog header so today I made it up and well here it is..I really like it..and ya i have a thing for pink and cheetah print they go well together..but overall I'm very please with how it all turned out now I have a few more things that I need to do but then it will be done..I also figured out how to add my own personal touch to the side with all my links now I like it alot better..anyways I've been scrapping crazy and already uploaded like 5 to my gallerys I'm on a roll..I'll share some right now. I love this one..don't ya just love the boys easter hats.. i thought they were too cute so I just had to take a bunch of pics..by the end Dallas was getting up set with me because of all the pics he didn't want me to take anymore..lol..poor guy..I'm a mean mom..I hope that everyone had a great easter weekend with there families..we didn't do too much..just stayed at home...did some crafts with the kids..and well that pretty much sums up our weekend. ok here's another LO the one that inspired me to change my blog and yes this LO is all about me..lol..I don't scrap myself often cause I'm not a big photo person and it's hard to get any goods ones of me and the ones that I have are all self portraits..hehe..
So that's my update for now..about to go make myself a tea and get back to my scrapping and do some cleaning of the house.MUAH!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: