Friday, April 20, 2007

Good Afternoon

Today is an alright day..it looks nice outside, sun is shining and we finally got the other non working car out of our driveway yesterday..yahoo!!...Update on Lily: She is still smelly..lol..Dave did pick up some shampoo and spray for skunk odors at the pet store and I used them right away on her..but they didn't work to well..she's still smelly..so I think that she has a major cause of it..yuck!!..but I'm feeling so bad cause I've been bugging her so much out of love of course..but she's had treatment after treatment & 3 baths and still is stinky..not as stinky but still you can smell it..and as I'm typing this she just jumped up on my lap for some loving..lol..i'm trying not to hold me nose..so I have to do another treatment on her in abit..so will see if that does anything..No rel plans for today except the usual cleaning of the house and some laundry ..real fun I tell ya..lol..anyways as you may have noticed I changed my header and font colours abit..I've gone pink..can ya tell it's my favorite color?..So I'm hoping to go and see my mom for the day on sunday or monday and I have to do a few things and grab a few things while I'm there..and also I put some pics up of my kiddos on the side..isn't it sweet..here's a larger version of it...Well that's my day and I'll be back to update some more on the weekend..Smooch!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: