Thursday, April 19, 2007

EWWWW

Early this morning my kitty got out of the house, the kids had left a window open that I did't know about and she got out..at around 4 this morning I hear some banging at our bedroom window we have a patio door..so I wake up to this noise and thought some animal was trying to get in..so I get up to go to the bathroom and usually Lily is at my feet and following me but I called her and nothing that's when I discovered that she got out..I was kinda panicked cause well she's my baby and she's never been outside..so Dallas got up when he heard me up and I asked him to look out my bedroom window to see if he could see anything...he looks and says he sees a white thing..then looks again and says IT'S LILY!!...So i look out and yep there she is..but i look closer and she doesn't look so good..her eyes looked really bad..and then I could smell this awful Smell..yep my Lily got sprayed by a skunk right in her face..poor thing...so I get a towel and some gloves on and out to the back of the house I go and pick her up and bring her inside and bathe her she didn't like that one bit..but she's at least smells abit better..lol..I felt so bad for her..she's looking better now and her eyes seem to be better too..but she's still stinky..So my DH is gonna go to the Pet Store tonight after work and buy some stuff to get rid of the skunk smell on her..Poor thing..I'm just glad that she's ok. and I'm ok just tired since I've been up since 4 am.

No comments: