Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So Excited

Good Morning..I'm sitting here having my morning tea and just thought I'd come on here and post my recent awesome news..I'm a Guest CT for Micheline Martin for the month of May..how awesome is that..I love Micheline's products and she's a super awesome woman..so I'm really excited about this oppurtunity that she has given me to work with her stunning designs, and i'm going to miss working with Bren Boone and Laura Deceatis designs at the end of the month..but I had a great time this month using there stuff there really talented..and I'm just happy that I got a chance to work with them and there designs even if it was only for a month...So not up too much today just some cleaning of my house and then hopefully get some scrap pages done..and that will be most of my day well I guess that's all...

1 comment:

Vijay kumar said...

Your blog is very good. I also made a blog Vijay Seo and Link Building.