Monday, February 4, 2008

mmm........

so this is where I'll be putting up some pics and ideas on a wedding I won't give it all away just yet but I'm sure that most of you will catch on..hehe, so anyways here is what I have so far...
The Dress...I'm totally in love with..lol but I can't get a pic of it..but this is the discription for it
"Satin split-back a-line with beaded cuff, hem, and inset. Available in White or Ivory with a variety of trim colors, shown below"
and the dress is white and Apple Red....it's just so beautiful, although it's kinda pricey but worth saving for.

what else do I have?..hmmmm....
Look at this wedding Cake, it's just crazy, it's so pretty that I' not sure I'd want to do anything to it..lol
But really like that one...and want something similar....



















Next....
I think that this is a really nice centerpiece. but in Red and White.













And this is what I want the bouquet to look like, I love Roses..hehe





That's all I have for now but will keep updating when I find more.....

No comments: