Monday, February 4, 2008

Good Monday...


I have somewhat of a busy day today, just having my tea and then gotta get to work cleaning this place that I call home..lol..it's funny how messy it gets when the kids get home from being with there Dad for the weekend..So ya my day consists of cleaning and then I have to make a few phone calls and then head to the store and grab a few things..luckily the store is just down the store from our place cause I'm not feeling the greatest today either, AF came and paid me a visit and now I have cramps and feel tired..BLAH.
Its only Monday and it already feels that this week will drag on, which I so don't want.
Ryan is working the afternoon shift this week so that means I probably won't see him much if at all this week:(...I know I'll live but I'll be missing him like crazy and won't be able to wait for the weekend to come..and then on Saturday I'm having a few people over as my bestfriend and I our hosting a passion party..it should be fun:). So ya that's my day.


No comments: