Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hiya

Good Afternoon All, I'm just sitting here just finished a scrap page and now just catching up on some posts so I thought I should post on my blog aswell..I also wanted to say the Challenges are still going on over at THE DIGI SHOPPE so if you haven't joined in on them yet you should head over there..there ton's of fun!!


Nothing too exciting going on with me..just have a few pictures to share that I took yesterday one of the lady's at DST took this really awesome picture that I fell in love with and well she also used a kodak easyshare camera so I asked what setting and so I tried for myself mine didn't come out as good but I'm still happy with it..and the other photo is of my DD Chloe sniffing the dandilion..lol..she really likes flowers and was running all over our yard looking for more yesterday..what a ham she is..so with further a do...here are my pics..and don't forget to head over to THE DIGI SHOPPE and join in on the awesome stuff going on over there..I promise you will have a blast and I also know that if you join in on the challenges you get some Free SHOPPE POINTS!! isn't that awesome..hope to see you all there.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: