Monday, May 7, 2007

Good Monday Morning

Good Morning All, sitting here catching up on some posts and hopefully doing a couple scrap pages...I also have a TOOT this morning aswell, I got a message at DST asking if I'd like to be a Guest CT in August for Pocket Pearls..of course I said yes and well you never know it may lead to a full time spot there which would be awesome. I'm so excited since I've been kinda down the last few days it seems that every CT I've applied for I never get accepted and well it kinda brings a person down so it's great news.

Ok as I was writing this..I got some really Awesome news!!!! ok you ready Micheline Martin asked if I wanted to be a full time CT for her and are ya crazy I said heck YES!!!! she is an awesome designer I love all her stuff..if you haven't seen Micheline's stuff you should go check out her stores and OAKS and TDS she RAWKS and you would so not be dissappointed!! so ya my day just got so
much better!!!!
So, have any of you heard about this new site in the digi world? It's the most amazing, wonderful, awesome thing ever!!! It's called Songbird Avenue. You can buy the most amazing awesome kit by Jan Crowley, Meredith Fenwick and this month's guest artist, the one and only Shabby Princess! so When you buy the kit all the proceeds are donated to charities. This month the proceeds will be donated to The March of Dimes, tell me how awesome is that..so hurry over there and grab that awesome kit!!


2 comments:

Micheline Martin said...

Congrats hun!! YEY for a good day hope it keeps getting better!!

Amie said...

aww Thanks so much Micheline!!!