Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Major Update...

I know I've been a Bad Bad Blogger yet again, life has certainly caught up with me..lol..and then with the holidays I've been a busy busy lady..so I have so much to update with..I'll be posting pictures and things after this post from the holidays, pictures of Chloe and Peyton's room that we painted and set up all the baby stuff in..and of course some scrap pages that I have done lately..

So first off let's start with the holidays, they were pretty good and the kids got so much stuff I had to make room for it all..lol..so they did well this year. I had them Christmas morning they got up at 8am and I was so surprised I thought that they would of had me up at 4-5am but nope they didn't, they must of been tired..they went to there Dad's house in the afternoon to spend some of the holiday with him too, here's a few pictures of the kids and our tree on Christmas morning.

Our Christmas Tree

















all the kids gifts under the tree..














The kids after they opened there gifts..





















I have way more pics, but just thought I would share a few since it would take me forever to upload all the pics from Christmas...So after I dropped the kids off to there dad's house we went to Ryan's parent's house to get ready to go to his dad's family's for Christmas dinner in the city, I hadn't met some of his family but it all went well and there all very nice..I had a great time and the dinner was good..oh and Ryan got me a new digital camera for Christmas, isn't he a total sweetheart he knew how much I wanted one since the other one I had wasn't the greatest and the batteries were costing me so now I have a slim Fujifilm digi camera and it has a rechargeable battery and it only takes an hour to charge it..so it's awesome..thanks again sweetie!!xoxo
So ya that's about it for Christmas I'm just glad that the kids had a great holiday and I loved seeing the big smiles on the faces it just made me so happy to see them so happy.
For New Years we did nothing we stayed home and Ryan and I watched movies and we could see the fireworks from my balcony so that was cool, I really didn't feel like doing anything for new years anyways since I'm pregnant and due soon I'm just tired and uncomfy so staying home sounded great to me..lol.

No comments: