Wednesday, January 14, 2009

32 Weeks...

Yep that's right I'm now 32 weeks pregnant, this pregnancy has gone by too fast but truthfully I'm almost ready for it too be done it hasn't been the easiest pregnancy I've had some problems, 1 of them being Heart Palpatations, it really sucks and I've had bad back problems my back is just killing me, it's not too bad during the day but at night when I try and lay down to go to sleep that's when it really starts and then I toss and turn and don't get a good sleep. then there's also the huge problem of heartburn/acid reflux..so tums have been my bestfriend I even carry them in my purse when I go out places and it doesn't matter what I eat I still get the heartburn I have a feeling that Miss.Peyton here will have a head full of hair like Chloe did..lol..I love feeling her move around but even that is getting uncomfy specially when she kicks me in the ribs..I know that when I have her I'll miss being pregnant since this is my last baby I have talked to me doctor and I'm going ahead with the tubal ligation, my body just can't handle anymore pregnancies and well I think having 4 kids is enough..lol..I have 2 boys and 2 girls and that's good enough for me..I was kinda worried that when I told Ryan that I wanted to have my tubes tied he would be upset since Peyton is his first baby..but to my surprise he was really understanding and said that was ok and that he would never be mad at me for my decision and really having 1 baby of his own is good enough..because he's already a step-daddy to my 3:)..so I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

So I have only 8 more weeks to go till Miss.Peyton makes her way into the world and I'm very excited to meet and hold her but I'm also very scared about going through labor..I guess because I know what's going to happen and the pain that i will feel and it just makes me panic alittle bit..but I already wrote on my pre-registraton that I want an epidural to help manage the pain let's just hope that I make it in time and that my labor doesn't progress too fast that I can't get one..my doctor thinks that this time around my labor might be 3 1/2-4 hours since the other's seemed to cut in half..

I get to see my OB every 2 weeks now, my next appt is on the 21st and they will just do the usual, the heartbeat, measurements and all that good stuff and hopefully I will get at least 1 more ultrasound cause I'm wondering just how big she is getting in there since my belly has really no more room in there..lol

Well that's all I guess for now..but I will keep updating, I will have more news next weekend cause my babyshower is on the 24th at Ryan's house his mom is hosting it for me and there will be quite a few people coming, so I'm very excited since this is my 4th baby but my first babyshower:).

No comments: