Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prenatal Appt~October 1st

I had my prenatal appt yesterday morning at 9:45 that was a fun morning..lol..I got the boys up and ready for school and got them downstairs for there ride and then Chloe and I had to run downtown to the bus terminal to catch the bus that goes up to where my appt is..Ryan couldn't take me today cause he couldn't take the time off work and I don't blame him we need the money..lol..so we got there I checked in and went right in, gave them my pee sample she said it looked fine and then she weighed me and said my weight gain is really good right where I should be I only gained like 3 pounds in the last month so that was good to hear cause I was scared..lol..I hate scales..then we went into her office and she prescribed me something that I can for sure take for my bad allergys..thank goodness..and then she measured my belly and then did the baby's heartbeat..man I love that sound it was really strong 145 beats so she said baby looks good and healthy..so I'm a happy mama..14 days till my ultrasound..can you tell I'm excited..lol..so I go back for another prental appt on the 29th and then one more in November and then I get to see the OBGYN on December 10th..so ya that's my update..baby is doing well:)

No comments: