Thursday, June 28, 2007

YAY!!!!

I woke up this morning to something awesome..after I got my tea I sat down at the computer and went to DST and I had a PM guess what it was?...Vera Lim PM'd me and asked if I'd like to be on her Guest CT for the month of July and of course I said yes..I love her stuff!!! Then yesterday I was rakd twice by Melissa Bennett and her new grid papers they rock and Jacque Larson's monkey Elements..I tell ya I'm on cloud 9 right now. this morning I managed to complete 2 new LO's with some of the items I got. here's one using Melissa Bennetts grid paper. Credits Here

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and if you look at the top of my Blog you will see that you can now subscribe to it I finally figured it out..lol..so Ya I'm happy to have that on here, well I better get going and start my cleaning got a bit to do today the joys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: