Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's Tuesday...

And I'm just sitting around..gotta fold the laundry in abit I got like 12 loads to fold..oops ya I'm behind..lol..but for the most part the house is pretty clean and I managed already this morning to do up the Christina Renee CT Challenge..so who knows what may happen. I have a few scraps to share wanna get them up on here so I don't forget and get behind...hehe

Here's the LO I did for the CT Challenge

















and the other ones....


















Credits: Kit Used: Super Boy By: Traci Reed
Frames: Holly McCaig




Credits: Kit Used: Red Dye #3 by Chere Edwards
So...no big plans here today just the usual cleaning and laundry..ahh the joys I tell ya...I'm going to attempt a 2 page LO today so we shall see if I can pull it off I've only made a 2 pahe LO once before and that was awhile ago and my style has really changed since then. So I'm off now..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: