Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning..just sitting here about to get up a make my morning Tea..can't live without it..lol..is it really Wednesday already?..wow this week is going by fast I tell ya..no big plans here today just cleaning and maybe scrapping abit. I was looking on the Old Navy website and they have some sales going on so I decided on the first week of July after I get my check I'm going to stop and grab a few items cause I really have nothing at all for the summer so I just wanna get a few items they have some really nice stuff but of course you know me I'm a mom of 3 so I chose all the comfy stuff..lol..and some cool graphic tees cause well I love em and I'm still young enough so I can wear them:)...here's a few of the items I wanna get.










Ya as you can I have an obsession with tees..lol..so ya that will be my shopping list then I have to also get the kiddos some new summer stuff and get Chloe a new pair of sandals since the ones that she has she broke the strap on them..oh the joys at least I get alittle bit of money today so I don't have to wait to replace them. I have alot of cleaning to do today..I cleaned the whole house yesterday and the kids were all hyped up and trashed it yet again somedays I don't even know why I bother cause I get sick of doing it like 10 times a day I wish I could just clean and it would stay that way..lol..well a girl can dream can't she..I spent some of my night lastnight going through DH's reciepts from his business I had to organize them all so we can go and do our taxes next week..yes I know were way behind on them so I'm now in a big rush to get them done so I don't lose any of my checks cause we just can't afford that to happen right now. well I think I have blabbed enough for awhile so I'll leave you with a few LO's thaty I have done over the last couple of days..








































I hope that you all have a great day..I'm off to make my tea and then get to cleaning.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: