Friday, June 15, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately..oops..just been really busy lately specially with summer here and my kiddos wanna spend all day everyday at the beach..or so they think...lol..I don't know what they think I am...hehe..but there is no way that I can do that everyday because of my Asthma I can only take so much and the heat really bothers me some days...So when I have free time I'm working on my scrap pages and trying to keep up with messages.
I have a few new scrap pages to share:) All credits to these layouts can be found
HERE.



























































































































































































Well not up to too much today just the usual, cleaning and have to go and mow the lawn it's getting long, and I need my excerise..lol..I'm hungry but don't know what I want to eat..and I'm having a huge craving for Chocolate.. and some cotton candy ice cream..YUMMY!!! Well off to do my stuff..Hope you all have a Great Day!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Petra said...

a few pages...:-) a lot of them and love all of them..espcially the one with your eyes..they are beautyful!

Have a great weekend!!