Wednesday, May 9, 2007

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!

Well guess what today is..yep that's right it's my B-DAY, today I'm officially 23!!woot!!lol..no big plans here..I just wanted to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes & the little gifts that some of you have given me..I really truly appreciate it..and can't thank you all enough..I love you all!!
And the Sweet Kelli over @ TDS, she is a cheerleader hopeful just like me..lol.she made me a birthday card isn't it sweet!! Thanks so Much Kelli ((huge hugs)).

4 comments:

Azrood said...

Happy Birthday Amie!!! I hope you're enjoying your special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Amie...
Happy birthday to you!!!

And many more!!!!

see...it can be special can't it! Love the card you got! And you should have another pm...check it out..

Gotta Pixel said...

HAPPY BDAY!! Hope you have an awesome day!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!