Sunday, April 29, 2007

Surprise!!!!


Yep..that's what I got on Thursday evening when Dave called me..I thought he was just calling me to see if I needed anything from the store on his way home from work but well it seems I got something way better, he tells me on the phone that he's going to pick up a puppy I was shocked and so excited so when he finally got home..he brought the puppy in and he is such a sweetie, he's I believe like 8-9 weeks old and he's a Beagle pup..I fell in love with him instantly I mean how could you not look at those lil eyes..lol. We named him Spike..he's just a cutie. He's been with us for a few days now and is doing real well goes outside doesn't try to wander off on you, is starting to scratch at the back door when he wants out and yesterday we were accident free..so he's a really good boy..so Here's some pics of the new member to our family.. and I'm really suprised cause our kitty Lily is really starting to like him not that she had much of a choice in the matter..he isn't going anywhere..lol..but they actually play together now it's too funny. and that one pic is of me and spikey..hehe..doesn't he just have the sweetest face. alright well I'm off to go and rack up some more of the leaves off my lawn..I hate them there such a pain in my bum..and then well more cleaning for me..while the kids and Dave go out for a boat ride..Dave has been dying to use his boat and go crusing on the water..best of luck to him..lol..I'm really not much of a boat person, and well it's kinda chilly outside too.

No comments: