Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Patiently Waiting

So Here I am waiting for my Paypal I just signed up and am in the process of transfering $$ from my bank account to my paypal account so I can do some Digi scrapping..I just wish it would hurry up I'm so impatient I've been waiting for over a week now I checked on it today and it said the expected date is March 30..oh man that's friday I wanna shop..lol..I've seen so much awesome digi stuff lately..I wish I was rich..lol..Oh well I'll be working on starting my collection of digi stuff soon..I've decided that every month I'm going to put alittle bit of $$ aside and into my paypal so I can get stuff even if it's $10-$20 which you'd be surprised it does go far in the scrapping world specially if there is sales going on..lol..ok so ya that's my ramblings for today..I hope that Dave gets home at a decent time tonight so maybe we can watch the movie that he just bought "The Rocket" I really want to see it. and well not to much of an exciting day around here just gotta clean up the house and hopefully catch up on a few scraps. off to make my tea......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: